LBW

Betway Poker

Wednesday 10 December 2014

HELP: I DATED MY FIANCÉE'S BROTHER ON CAMPUS!

I am a mid 30 year old single woman who has been dating this guy that I really like.

However, I had sex with his older brother 10 years ago when I was really loose. His brother and I messed around twice for money, and then afterward we have remained really cool with one another; always talking once a week or so.

Then, I met the younger brother at a party for their family. We talked and texted that night only to hook-up later on that night. Now, six months later, the whole shit is a big headache, but me and the younger brother do care about each other. We really didn’t think of it as being a big deal. I stopped calling the younger brother, but he still calls and wants to hang out. But, I am sick of going back and forth with his family because he tells

me what they say behind my back. Something that was supposed to be a fun fling turned wrong. – Dating Gone Wrong.......

No comments :

Post a Comment