LBW

Betway Poker

Tuesday 26 November 2013

ISLAM IS BEAUTIFUL - NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS!

You look so good and regal Aishat! 
Liz Anjorin
My name is still Liz. I am Elizabeth Aishat Anjorin. I have always been a Muslim. It is just that I am a very confidential person; not many people know about it. That is why it sounds new to so many people now.


Liz (now Aishat) Anjorin, tells PUNCH about her recent conversion to Islam and her lifestyle

You woke up one morning and decided to change your name and religion. Is that how people just switch?

My name is still Liz. I am Elizabeth Aishat Anjorin. I have always been a Muslim. It is just that I am a very confidential person; not many people know about it. That is why it sounds new to so many people now.

So how come it became a public knowledge and is even causing side talks here and there?

It was because I went on Hajj. That was how so many people got to know about my religion. You know that my name is Elizabeth, a Biblical name; so when I went on Hajj, everybody had to notice that I practise Islam.

Have you always been a Muslim?

My father was a Christian and my mother was a Muslim. After my mother’s death, I decided to practise her religion. Even before her death, I had wanted to go for Hajj but there was no chance.

Stories started flying round when this story broke. Some said you found a rich ‘Alhaji’ who insisted you must convert to Islam before he married you…

People must talk and if they don’t, they will die. But to answer your question, I don’t think such can happen. I don’t see why any man would tell me to change my religion before he can marry me. Funny enough, my boyfriend is not even an Alhaji. Going on Hajj was something I desired. It is not even meant for Muslims alone. If you believe in God, go to the Holy City and pray to your God and your prayers would be answered. People from all over the world come there.

No comments :

Post a Comment